Health and Safety Requirements:
The state of Nevada currently requires face masks to be worn while indoors during an event regardless of vaccination status. Attendees and Exhibitors should be prepared to follow any masking requirements mandated by either the state of Nevada or Clark County in effect at the time of Show. Neither the state of Nevada nor Clark County has current requirements to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for trade shows. Attendees and Exhibitors will not be required to show proof of vaccination or show a negative COVID test in order to attend the ATD Show absent a new restriction being imposed by government. ATD will comply with any federal, local and/or state mandates in effect at the time of the event.
CLEAN FACILITY: The LVCC has been awarded the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR certification, which demonstrates the highest standards for daily cleaning, air filtration, and sanitization. It is the gold standard for safe facilities and includes:
• Deep cleaning the campus prior to the Show
• Implementing enhanced sanitation with a focus on high-touch areas such as door handles, escalator handrails and seating areas
• Utilizing electrostatic sprayers containing approved disinfectant on high-touch surfaces during off-peak hours
• Adding UV lights to disinfect select areas
• Sanitizing restrooms on an hourly basis
• Increasing back of house cleaning frequency
• Sanitizing all AV equipment between uses
• Increasing frequency of waste removal
CLEAN AIR: The LVCC has invested in HVAC upgrades to allow for greater ventilation.
Filters have a quality rating of MERV 14 which is the same as a hospital grade filtration system.
The frequency of the filter changes and the outdoor air exchange rate have both been increased.
CLEAN HANDS: Keeping hands clean helps prevent the spread of germs, like COVID-19.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in all public spaces, meeting room corridors, show floor areas and food and beverage areas.
• Participants are encouraged to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.