Hotel reservations are now open and can be made along with your NADA Show 2020 registration. The deadline to reserve rooms is January 23, 2020.
View Official Hotels
ALERT: Avoid imposter or scam websites claiming to provide housing services on behalf of NADA for the 2020 NADA/ATD Shows. Experient is the one and only official housing provider, and can only be accessed via NADA's and ATD’s official Show sites via show.nada.org and atdshow.nada.org. Also beware of email or other communications from vendors and contractors offering assistance in the host city. These communications may wrongly suggest that the company is endorsed by or connected with NADA. If you have any questions, contact us.
The Encore and Wynn Las Vegas will serve as the co-headquarters hotels for NADA and ATD Show 2020.
Rising dramatically at the north end of the Las Vegas strip, the gleaming, bronze, 50-story Encore resort sits across from the Fashion Show Mall. The Encore is conveniently connected to Wynn Las Vegas with a complementing repertoire of accommodations,
convention facilities, culinary offerings and leisure activities to meet the unique demands of every occasion. Parking is available onsite and is complimentary for guests staying at the hotel.
Why stay in an official NADA/ATD hotel?
- Lower room prices GUARANTEED – NADA/ATD Show rates are significantly lower than traditional web rates.
- Lower prices in the future – Strong hotel bookings help NADA/ATD continue to negotiate better rates for you at future NADA/ATD Shows.
- Free transportation – Get access to the NADA/ATD shuttle buses, which take you to and from the convention center, free of charge.
- Networking – Spend more quality time with colleagues before and after sessions, in the relaxed atmosphere of the official hotel.
- Lower registration fees – If NADA/ATD fails to meet its contractual obligations to the hotels, financial penalties may be assessed, potentially affecting future registration fees.
- Support NADA/ATD – NADA/ATD earns complimentary rooms based on aggregate hotel bookings, which in turn keep costs down and support our organization.
- Support your favorite destinations – Meeting our room commitment allows NADA/ATD to re-book convention facilities in your favorite destination cities.
Special requests for king beds, adjoining rooms, non-smoking, etc., will be forwarded to hotels with your reservation. Neither NADA/ATD nor Experient can guarantee they will be honored. The sales tax on rooms is currently 13.38% in Las Vegas.
- Hotel availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. You must be registered for the Show in order to reserve a hotel room. There is a limit of one (1) room per registered attendee.
- NADA/ATD offers complimentary shuttle service between hotels in the NADA/ATD block and the Convention Center.
NADA/Experient is the only authorized housing provider for the NADA and ATD Shows and is partnered with city hotels to provide exclusive discounted rates for attendees. Beware of fraudulent websites seeking to book your hotel. Reservations for the NADA
and ATD Shows are only arranged through the NADA/Experient website or by calling 800.465.7110. Unauthorized housing providers claiming to be associated with
NADA/ATD may contact you to solicit “special offer” hotel reservations and/or request non-refundable deposits. If you have received unauthorized solicitations or have any concerns, contact email@example.com.