Note: The deadline for hotel reservations will be January 9, 2019.
ALERT: Avoid imposter or scam websites claiming to provide housing services on behalf of NADA for the 2019 NADA/ATD Shows. Experient (https://registration.experientevent.com/showNAD191/) is the one and only official housing provider, and can only be accessed via NADA's and ATD’s official Show sites via show.nada.org and atdshow.nada.org. Also be aware of email or other communications from vendors and contractors offering assistance in the host city. These communications may wrongly suggest that the company is endorsed by or connected with NADA. If you have any questions, contact us.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis is the official headquarters hotel for ATD Show 2019. Take in panoramic views of San Francisco from The View, the hotel’s popular rooftop lounge, or sample the many brews and delicious food at B55 Craft
House & Kitchen. Its proximity to Moscone Center makes it extremely convenient. Most ATD Show events will take place at this hotel, unless otherwise indicated. Perfectly located near Union Square, San Francisco Marriott Marquis is the ideal spot to
explore the City by the Bay, from the Embarcadero, to SoMa, to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Please note: when viewing the full list of hotel options for ATD Show 2019, you must be logged in to see available rooms within the ATD hotel room block.
View All Official Hotels
Why stay in an official ATD hotel?
- Lower room prices GUARANTEED – ATD Show rates are significantly lower than traditional web rates.
- Lower prices in the future – Strong hotel bookings help ATD continue to negotiate better rates for you at future ATD Shows.
- Free transportation – Get access to the ATD shuttle buses, which take you to and from the convention center, free of charge.
- Networking – Spend more quality time with colleagues before and after sessions in the relaxed atmosphere of the official hotel.
- Lower registration fees – If ATD fails to meet its contractual obligations to the hotels, financial penalties may be assessed, potentially affecting future registration fees.
- Support ATD – ATD earns complimentary rooms based on aggregate hotel bookings, which in turn keep costs down and support our organization.
- Support your favorite destinations – Meeting our room commitment allows ATD to re-book convention facilities in your favorite destination cities.
Special requests for king beds, adjoining rooms, non-smoking, etc., will be forwarded to hotels with your reservation. Neither ATD nor Experient can guarantee they will be honored. Sales tax on rooms is currently 17% in San Francisco.
- Hotel availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must be registered for the Show in order to reserve a hotel room. There is a limit of one (1) room per registered attendee.
- The Intercontinental San Francisco and the San Francisco Marriott Marquis will serve as the co-headquarters hotels for ATD Show 2019.
NADA/Experient is the only authorized housing provider for NADA and is partnered with the convention city hotels to provide exclusive discounted rates for attendees. Beware of fraudulent websites trying to book your hotel. Reservations for the ATD Show are only arranged through the NADA/Experient website or
by calling 800.974.3084. Unauthorized housing providers claiming to be associated with NADA may contact you to solicit “special offer” hotel reservations and/or request
non-refundable deposits. If you have received unauthorized solicitations or have any concerns, contact email@example.com.