ATD Show attendee registration and housing open July 23, 2018
Note: The deadline for hotel reservations will be January 9, 2019.
View Official Hotels
Why stay in an official ATD hotel?
- Lower room prices GUARANTEED – ATD Show rates are significantly lower than traditional web rates.
- Lower prices in the future – Strong hotel bookings help ATD continue to negotiate better rates for you at future ATD Shows.
- Free transportation – Get access to the ATD shuttle buses, which take you to and from the convention center, free of charge.
- Networking – Spend more quality time with colleagues before and after sessions in the relaxed atmosphere of the official hotel.
- Lower registration fees – If ATD fails to meet its contractual obligations to the hotels, financial penalties may be assessed, potentially affecting future registration fees.
- Support ATD – ATD earns complimentary rooms based on aggregate hotel bookings, which in turn keep costs down and support our organization.
- Support your favorite destinations – Meeting our room commitment allows ATD to re-book convention facilities in your favorite destination cities.
Special requests for king beds, adjoining rooms, non-smoking, etc., will be forwarded to hotels with your reservation. Neither ATD nor Experient can guarantee they will be honored. Sales tax on rooms is currently 17% in San Francisco.
- Hotel availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must be registered for the Show in order to reserve a hotel room. There is a limit of one (1) room per registered attendee.
- The Intercontinental San Francisco and the San Francisco Marriott Marquis will serve as the co-headquarters hotels for ATD Show 2019.
NADA/Experient is the only authorized housing provider for NADA and is partnered with the convention city hotels to provide exclusive discounted rates for attendees. Reservations for the ATD Show are only arranged through the NADA/Experient website or
by calling 800.974.3084. Unauthorized housing providers claiming to be associated with NADA may contact you to solicit “special offer” hotel reservations and/or request
non-refundable deposits. If you have received unauthorized solicitations or have any concerns, contact email@example.com.