Please read the Important Information and Guidelines below before you begin making hotel reservations and requesting your exhibitor badges.
Experient is the Official Housing Contractor for the ATD Show.
*Exhibitors may receive email or other communications from vendors and contractors offering assistance in the host city. These communications may suggest that the company is endorsed by or connected with ATD. Experient is the only Official Housing Contractor for the ATD Show.
2019 ATD Hotels
ATD Headquarters hotel is the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, however, you may choose to stay in any hotel within the NADA/ATD hotel block.
We welcome your participation in San Francisco as an ATD exhibiting partner, and offer our assistance in securing hotel accommodations and acquiring badges for your exhibit personnel. You will be able to register your booth personnel and manage your housing
block on the same website. Once your booth space is assigned, you will receive an email from NADA/ATD Registration & Housing with a link and instructions on how to proceed. Please allow up to 10 days from your booth assignment notification to receive
this email. Upon logging into the website, you will be able to register all your booth personnel and secure hotel accommodations for nine or fewer rooms, or submit a block request form to NADA/ATD Registration & Housing for larger hotel room blocks.
Important Information and Guidelines
- All exhibitors that book rooms through the ATD hotel block will receive one (1) additional seniority point.
- Within 7-10 days of your booth assignment, NADA/ATD Registration & Housing will be in touch with you via email with the registration and housing link and information on how to proceed with securing your rooms and badges. Plan to act immediately in order to get one of your preferred hotels. If you delay, you risk not getting into the hotel of your choice. DO NOT DELAY!
- Each exhibiting company will be allotted five (5) complimentary badges for every 100 square feet of space confirmed, up to a maximum of sixty (60) badges. Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased in advance for $400 per badge
through January 18, 2019. After that date, the price will increase to $450 per badge.
- Exhibitors wishing to attend ATD Workshops may register in the Exhibitor w/Workshop category for a cost of $600 per badge.
- During the registration process, you will be able to select how you would like to receive your exhibitor badges. You may choose Individual Pick-up, Bulk Pick-up (for 15 or more badges) or you may have your badges sent to you in advance via Federal
Express or UPS by providing your FedEx/UPS number during registration. Requests need to be submitted by January 4, 2019, to have badges sent via FedEx or UPS.
- Changes may be made up until January 4, 2019, through the website for badges being sent via Fedex or UPS. After this date, changes will need to be made onsite. If you need to make changes to badges you received via FedEx/UPS, please bring those badges
to Exhibitor Registration, located at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, B2 Level.
- Cancellations of Paid Exhibitor Badges made on or before December 4, 2018, are subject to a $35 cancellation charge per person. After this date, no refunds will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For individual reservations of less than 10 rooms:
- You may book nine (9) or fewer rooms using the individual reservations. You will indicate (9) or less the first time you log into the site and verify the contact information. If you require more than nine rooms, please see below for room blocks of
10 or more rooms. Confirmed Exhibitors will receive an email with your password and a web link needed to enter your complimentary exhibitor badges and to reserve your housing. A credit card guarantee will be required at the time each reservation
is made. One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged in January 2019.
- If you require a suite, please send your request to
email@example.com or fax it to 847.996.5401. NADA/ATD Registration & Housing will follow up with you to verify the details of your suite needs.
- Hotel date or name changes may be done online. All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 847.996.5401.Your reservation is guaranteed against the credit card given when making your reservation. The hotel(s) will receive reservation information on January
3, 2019. Once your card is charged, the advanced deposit of one night’s room & tax will be credited to your folio upon arrival. Cancellations made WITHIN the time period specified in your hotels individual cancellation policy will result in FORFEITURE
of your entire deposit and loss of your reservation. Most hotels require a 72 hour cancellation notice, but please be sure to review the cancellation policy for the hotel you choose while booking.
- The official housing deadline is January 9, 2019 at 5pm ET. After this date, hotel reservations are being processed and no changes can be made until January 15, 2019 at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel
- If you need assistance, contact NADA/ATD Registration & Housing directly at 847.996.5682.
For room blocks of 10 or more rooms:
- Any request for 10 or more rooms is considered a “block” of rooms. You will be able to log into the NADA/ATD Registration & Housing website to request a block of rooms. Please select "10 or more rooms" the first time you log into the site and verify
the contact information. Follow the instructions and submit your block. You will be asked for your preferred billing method — whether you will be setting up a master account for your rooming list or paying by individual credit card. If you choose
to set up a master account, this must be set up with the hotel prior to December 7, 2018, to prevent having to put a credit card on individual reservations.
- You will receive a confirmation of your hotel assignment within 72 business hours after submitting your room block request. Once your block is confirmed, you will receive an email to go in and accept your block and guarantee it with a credit card.
Once your block is guaranteed, you will receive another email with the link to manage your block.
- Your company's official contact will be responsible for entering your rooming list online by the deadline of November 30, 2018. You may also submit a rooming list by using the Reservation List Import/Drop Off feature available on
the registration and housing website. Any rooms not used in your block by November 30, 2018, will automatically be released into general inventory for re-sale.
- All confirmations will be sent to the Primary Exhibitor Contact, not individuals. If your Primary Contact relating to housing has changed or you need technical assistance, please contact NADA/ATD Registration & Housing directly at
email@example.com. Hotel date or name changes may be done online. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and should be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 847.996.5401.
- Hotel assignments are based on the following criteria. Note: Depending on room availability, exhibitor personnel may be assigned to more than one hotel.
- Prior years of participation in the ATD Expo
- The date your booth was assigned
- The date your request was received
- Hotel availability at the time hotel rooms are being assigned
- It is possible that some of your hotel choices will be sold out by the time your booth is assigned. It is important that you select five (5) hotels. ATD cannot guarantee that you will be placed in your first choice hotel, no matter when your Housing
Request is received. If your first choice hotel is sold out, we will try to place you in one of your alternate choices, based on availability. If all of your hotel choices are sold out, NADA/ATD Registration & Housing will contact you to discuss
hotel options prior to assigning your reservations.
- If you require a suite, please note this in the comment section when requesting your block and send an email to email@example.com.
- A credit card guarantee will be required at the time each reservation is made. If you choose to set up a master account with the hotel and provide confirmation, individual cards will be removed and reference to the master account billing will be added.
One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged in January 2019.
- CANCELLATIONS – If you cancel any rooms after December 7, 2018, you will be charged a One (1) night room & tax cancellation penalty per room. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The official housing deadline is January 9, 2019, at 5pm ET. After this date, hotel reservations will be processed and no changes will be made until January 15, 2019, at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel
Please Note: Cancellation of your booth space will result in automatic cancellation of your housing and exhibitor badges.