When applying for space, please review the Contract Terms & Conditions and the Exhibit Rules & Regulations.
Booth assignments are processed using the following criteria, only if the application & deposit is received by July 6, 2018. Applications & deposits received after July 6 will be subject to availability and processed by date of receipt only:
- Total number of priority points accumulated by applicant (Note: Up to three Priority Points can be earned each year by way of 1) applicant's exhibit booth, 2) booking hotel rooms within the ATD block, and 3) participating as a sponsor)
- Date of receipt of application & deposit
- Size of space
- Degree of dealer interest in applicant product(s) and/or service(s)
- Established business relationship with NADA/ATD or NADA Services Corporation (NADASC)
- Percentage of similar services or products in entire show
- Geographic market served by applicant
- Applicant's product and/or service reputation among dealers
- Number and validity of dealer complaints against applicant
- Length of time applicant has been in operation
- Financial and credit standing of applicant where available
NADA/ATD has sole and unlimited discretion over the assignment of booth location and space. Exhibitor understands that the preferences in display areas listed on the application/contract for booth space may not be available and that Exposition Management may assign alternate areas of similar size – see Section 6 of the Contract Terms & Conditions.